FCCReady is an advisory service providing cross-platform program consulting, product evaluations and professional appraisals of kids’ and family media. We help our clients optimize revenue and minimize risk.
- We work in tandem with networks and technology developers to determine best practices for navigating the rapidly evolving kids’ mobile and app landscape.
- We partner with new media marketers to design and implement proprietary moderation and review strategies for social media and user-generated content.
- We collaborate with content creators to design kids’ products and campaigns that engage and educate and remain mindful of the brand’s messaging and values.
- We assist networks, producers and technologists meet their public interest obligations to children by certifying age-based ratings and verifying educational content in compliance with governmental and self-regulatory policies.
- We counsel clients on the opportunities and vulnerabilities of market outreach to kids across digital platforms with special attention to safety, appropriateness and unintended exposure.
- We guide industry trade associations, professional organizations and governmental agencies to position the positive elements of outstanding kids’ content.
- We provide clients with first-rate competitive analyses, proprietary research and solution-based updated reporting.
- We advise marketers and advertisers on maintaining compliance with industry guidelines and governmental directives, including those issued by the Children’s Advertising Review Unit (CARU) and the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
FCCReady was created by Dr. Helen Boehm, a psychologist, author and national authority on the development of children’s programming, play and products. For years, Dr. Helen has been watching what all of our children have been watching and has shaped much of the content seen on screens today.
Is your idea, script or new kids’ product FCCReady?